Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #294 - Make it Sparkle

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful day and then this weekend I got a little shopping done.  All local, no malls or black Friday for me.  The craziness is just too much sometimes!  I also shopped online, which is my favorite.

This week our Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is Make it Sparkle.  I make a shaker card for my project.
 Circle Die: My Creative Time
Paper: Stampin' Up
Sentiment: My Creative Time
Tree and bird stamps: Stampin' Up
Ink: Stampin' Up Real Red and Memento Cottage Ivy
Glitter: Michaels
Snowflake sequins: Michaels
Rhinestones: Stampin' Up


Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of the design team has made this week.  We'd love to have you join us.  Have a great week everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. Good choice avoiding the crowds.... They can be such a pain! I avoid them too if I can... Did all my shopping and have almost everything wrapped already! Even got those Christmas cards out! I can't believe I'm just about done and it's not even Dec. 1st yet! LOL NEVER EVER Happens to me! LOL Your Card is so pretty Leslie! I LOVE that it's a Shaker of course.. but the inside looks so sparkly like snow.... Fabulous! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEK! I love shaker cards!

    Thank you for joining the Cardztv Design Team and sharing your creativity!

    cbarwick@comcast.net
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete