Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year.  My Christmas was really nice and then I got sick.  Still not feeling great but I'm slowly getting better.  It is good to get back to crafting again.  This week at Die Cuttin' Divas we are having our sketch challenge based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made for this challenge.  I used a stamp set that was sent to me by my crafty friend Theresa at Theresa's Crafty Creations.
A2 Size Card
Card base: Recollections
Patterned paper: Fancy Pants "Life is Beautiful"
Dies: Memory Box "Thoughtful Bunny" (cut out on my Brother Scan and Cut)
Oval Punch:  Stampin' Up
Sentiment: Memory Box "Thoughtful Bunny"


Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!  
  

9 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny and that is so sweet of Theresa. She is always doing something so nice. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the cherry paper!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Leslie!!
    This card is so cute!! Love that sweet little bunny!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little scene! That Mary Poppins bunny is so adorable, and I love the addition of the clouds!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your play with the fun sketch- papers and images! Bunny is so cute! Looking forward to playing along with you on the design team at DCD! Hope you are feeling better today!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you're not feeling well... I got sick too... But I'm doing much better.... Awww.... your card is ADORABLE! I'm so glad you could use that stamp I sent you! It looks awesome on your card and pretty Spring Papers... I hope you feel better soon! Big Hugs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. so perfect for spring (wish it was here already!!) Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so pretty with gorgeous colors and just what I need today on this rainy day.

    Happy New Year to you!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This little card is darling!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete