Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Rainbows

Hello and happy Tuesday.  I hope you all had a good weekend.  It was hot here in San Diego for March -- in the high 80s!  I would like it to stay cooler for a while but at least I'm not shoveling snow like some of my friends on the east coast.

This week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge is Rainbows.  Since St. Patrick's Day is this week, I decided to make a card for that:
Cloud, Rainbow and Pot of Gold Dies: Lori Whitlock
Banner: CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Recollections
Ink: Close to my Heart
Sentiment: My Creative Time
 
Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   

5 comments:

  1. Love your pretty rainbow and pot of gold! Nice St. Patrick's Day card!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun rainbow. I wish I could find a BIG pot of gold. I will need it to create my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE Leslie!!! Love the rainbow going into the pot of gold! :) It was HOT down in Phoenix too.. It got to 90 degrees..YIKES! good thing my sister has AC! LOL I'm glad to be back though... missed my craft room & blogging! :) It's about 80 here as well.. much cooler than my sisters house... :) Not happy to be back to work though... UGH! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete