Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Yikes, it's April already!!  How did that happen?  I think because we moved in February, things have been kind of a blur for me since January.  It feels so good to have my craft room organized and I can create again without looking in boxes to find what I need. 

It's Tuesday so that means it is  time for our weekly Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.  This week is our monthly sketch challenge based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made for the challenge:
Paper: Carta Bella "Cool Summer" and Recollections
Cupcake: Cricut Sweet Treat Die cartridge
Banner: Cricut Close to my Heart Artistry cartridge
 
Please be sure to stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!   
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love all the pretty papers and the jummy cupcake!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Love the cupcake! Great papers and colors!
    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great to be unpacked? :) Your card is super YUMMY Cute! :)
    Wonderful job with this weeks challenge Leslie! As soon as my other storage containers arrive and I get my 6x6 papers done I'll show ya my silly little craft space! :) Have a great week!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cupcake is looking yummy. We are finally getting closer to the last couple of projects at my son's house. My hubby and I were talking about my plans for my new craft room...he said it wouldn't take long to do a make-over. Getting excited!

    ReplyDelete