Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Sci Fi (aliens, UFO, space)

Hello and welcome to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge, which is Sci Fi (aliens, UFO, space).  For this challenge I saw this pair of alien glasses on Dreaming Tree and just had to make them.


Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your glasses are awesome! I am still waiting for a picture of you wearing them. You and Nancy could have a party in disguise with your projects this week. Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there Crafty friend! LOOOVE your cool Alien Shades! So CUTE... I agree with Georgiana, you should totally take a picture wearing them! hahaha It would be so fun! :)

    On a side note - I got your adorable SWEET card today! LOVE the Hula penguin... I was smiling from ear to ear.... Hubby thought it was a fun card as well... Thank you for thinking of me! BIG HUGS & hoping you're having a great week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete