Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge - Under the Sea

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This has been a challenging week for me.  Last Tuesday night when we got home from work we noticed that our food was not as cold as it should be in the refrigerator.  Well, my fridge of 21 years decided to die.  We had a good run but did it have to stop working in July??  We went out Wednesday morning and found one we liked but had to wait until yesterday for the delivery.  I was never so happy to see an appliance!  We had been living out of coolers for almost a week.

Anyway, on to this week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge, which is Under the Sea.  I made this gift card holder for my husband.  I created a gift card for a fishing trip for him.  He loved it.
Gift card holder: Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge
Paper: Recollections
Fish and hook dies: My Creative Time
Stamp: Cardz TV "Going in Circles" stamp set
Markers for coloring: Bic

Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

1 comment:

  1. How crazy is that about your fridge!! UGH! I swear they go out on us at the worst possible times! LOL I guess it would be silly of them to go out on us at a good time though! hahaha
    I'm glad you were able to get a new one... it's probably more efficient than the old one anyway! :) I adore your sweet gift card holder... it's so cute and I bet your hubby just thought it was awesome! Try and have a great week! Big Hus! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete