Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a nice Memorial Day!  The weather here was overcast and very humid so I decided to spend time in my craft room.  I love when I get time to craft on a day off, it's so relaxing. 

This week's Die Cuttin' Divas challenge is our monthly sketch challenge based on this sketch:
I decided to make a Halloween card since Halloween will be here before we know it.
Owl Die Cut: Cricut Create a Critter 2 cartridge
Circle: Cricut shapes
Background die: LIYUDL
Tag Dies: My Creative Time
Paper: "Spirited" by Authentique
Stamp: My Creative Time
Ink: My Creative Time
Sequins: Recollections 

Please be sure to head on over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team has made this week.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

 

3 comments:

  1. Hey there Miss Leslie! Sorry, it was so HOT! It's still HOT here too... I can dream it's Fall... right? LOL I LOVE your cool Halloween card... that Owl looks awesome! I'm liking this sketch... I may have to find some time to play along.... Hope this week is less hot for ya... Big Hugs!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween card is too hooting fabulous. Love that little owl.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, ADORABLE! The circle looks like a full harvest moon!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete