Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Die Cuttin's Divas Challenge - Count Your Buttons

Hello and happy Tuesday to all of you.   Wow, I thought summer was over in San Diego but that certainly is not the case. On Sunday, it was 101 degrees again.  Too hot for Fall! We are supposed to have a couple more days like this then it will drop down to our regular Fall temps again. With all the fires happening in CA right now, we always worry when it gets this hot in October.

It's time for another Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge. This week the challenge is Count Your Buttons. I love buttons and I have since I was a kid.  My mom used to have this huge tin filled with all kinds of buttons and she would let us play with them. We would dump them out on the floor and go through all of them.  My sister and I used to pick out our favorites.  Such fun memories.  

Here is the card I made.  I decided to make a shaker card and I used some tiny little orange buttons I have had for a long time and added some stars inside my shaker.


Paper: Recollections and Doodle Bug Designs
Glitter background paper: DCWV
Ghost Die: Queen and Co.
Boo Die: My Creative Time
Buttons: Lasting Impressions
Doily: Stampin' Up
Googly eyes: Joann's


Don't forget to head over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!


 

4 comments:

  1. We had a button box, too. I loved how they felt as I drew my fingers through them.

    Great idea to use those tiny ones in a shaker! I may steal that idea from you!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute ghost!!Super DUPER cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shaker card! Great way to use the buttons!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. how spooky cute! I LOVE that Ghost shaker! I was thinking of getting this kit but haven't as yet.. maybe I should before their all gone!! EEK! Ooh.. I do LOVE your adorable card too.. just the ghost got me sidetracked! hahaha Sorry, it's still HOT out there.... We had a jump in temps. this week as well... luckily not that hot, but still (Shorts) kind of weather! :) Big Hugs and I hope you have a fabulously COOL Week! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete