Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas.  This week our challenge is to make a card using any of the sketches from 2017.  Here are the sketches that can be used for this challenge.
I decided to use the November sketch for my card:
Paper: Stampin' Up
Gingerbread man: Jolly Holiday Cricut Cartridge
Banner die: My Creative Time
Stamp and Ink: Close to My Heart
 
Please head over to Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope all of you have a great week!
 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, how CUTE! What an adorable holiday card Leslie! LOVE the papers and that sweet gingerbread man!! Hope your week is going well my friend! HUGS! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great sketch to pick from 2017.

    ReplyDelete