Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hello and Happy New Year!  I hope you all have a happy, healthy 2018.  We don't go out on New Year's Eve anymore.  We stayed home and watched the ball drop in Times Square on TV and had some champagne.  It was a nice, quiet night and I am fine with that.  I'm excited to see what the new year brings for me and my family.  

This is our first challenge of the new year and that means it is a sketch challenge based on this sketch:
Here is the card I made for this week's challenge:
Paper: Recollections
Snowman Die: My Creative Time
Banner Die:  My Creative Time 
Stamp: My Creative Time
Ink: Stampin' Up
Snowflake punch: Recollections
Bling: Stampin' Up
 
Please stop by  Die Cuttin Divas  and check out what the rest of our talented design team made this week for their projects.  I hope you will join us for our challenge.  Be sure to use a die cut on your creation.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
 


9 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! We may even get some snow tomorrow here in Florida since it is supposed to be that cold. BRRR! Glad you are on the diva team! Let's make 2018 FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Leslie! That snowman is so adorable! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is keeping warm in his knit hat! Love the colors on this and the snowflakes falling from the sky.

    We were in bed by 9:30 on New Year's Eve!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowflakes you put on this. Great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo CUTE!!! Happy New Year!! I see we both bought that same stamp/die set from Emma! LOL Great taste!! :) I'm still working on my craft space - Been sick and haven't worked on it too much! I did get my fridge bins in and now I need to order more magnetic sheets - I also got my stamps reorganized- you know.. the tons of new ones I bought and never put away! LOL They are done now - still lots to do, but it'll get done in time I think - Hopefully you'll find some time to get your re-done as well! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card and I love the color combo. Happy New Year:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leslie this is adorable.
    Anita
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card, Leslie!! I love that adorable little snowman!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete